Monday, August 2, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Breakfast

Pin It now!
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Happy Monday everyone! This week we decided to have a breakfast tin. :)

Top Row: apple cinnamon waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon
Bottom Row: blueberries, watermelon, cantaloupe

Dawson mostly ate the fruit, a bite or two of his waffle and a little bit of bacon. He did a little rearranging too, apparently he didn't like where I put his food.


To see what others did this week head on over and visit Muffin Tin Mom.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

It looks good! We had a breakfast tin as well!

Lisa said...

Yum!! Cute tin!

Christina said...

lol Ashlyn likes to rearrange her tins, too!

Unknown said...

It looks like great! I did breakfast too.

April said...

That's cute that he likes to rearrange his tins! My daughter loves blueberries and cantaloupe!

Mariah said...

We love breakfast tins too! Where did you find the football tin, my little guy would go crazy for one of those.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

LOL, I think everyone did breakfast this time around.

I seriously love bacon.

The Davidson Den said...

Cute eats...and cute eater!!!
I need to do a breakfast one some time!

Unknown said...

very cute. i love the tin, it would be great for Sunday afternoons come fall.