Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Family Movie Night - Lilo & Stitch

Pin It now!
I'm happy to say that I have finally seen Lilo & Stitch because we finally had our movie night that we were supposed to do a month ago! To be completely honest I was having a hard time planning it because I have been SO tired lately. I forgot how exhausting being pregnant is! I think I am starting to get my energy back now so hopefully I can keep up with this blog more.

For dinner we decided to go with a Hawaiian luau type theme. We had bbq chicken kabobs, Hawaiian rolls and lots of fruit! For decorations we had leis which we wore while we ate, tiki glasses, luau plates and napkins, a pineapple and a palm tree.



The fruit was so good! Me and Dawson almost finished the entire plate ourselves. We LOVE fruit and I have been craving it a lot lately!



For dessert we had molten lava cake!


And of course our movie tickets. We have 4 tickets this week because my sister is here visiting. :) I have gotten a lot of questions on how I make these tickets...I just use Photoshop and google the images that I want to use. You can also download the Disney font at dafont.com. In the next couple of weeks I am going to post some tickets that you will able to save to your computer and edit as you wish so anybody can snag them if they want them. If you have any requests on what movies you want tickets for just let me know.


After dinner we got Dawson dressed up in a grass skirt and a lei. He shook his booty for us and we all cracked up! He didn't want to wear it long though.


Oh! I almost forgot! Dawson colored these cute Lilo & Stitch pictures for us. :)

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Your table looks fabulous. :)

Christina said...

It turned out so cute!!! Great job! Oh I am so going to be snagging those tickets when you put them up. lol

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun!! Would love to see a ratatouille one!

April said...

Looks like so much fun. Oooh, and I love those hawaiian rolls, they are yummy! I would also love to see you guys do Ratatouille. Like a French theme or something.

Karen Mortensen said...

What fun. Everything looks great.

Amanda said...

I love that he let you put on the grass skirt and even did a show :)

Unknown said...

The grass skirt looks so cute. The volcano cake looks delicous.

Tractor Mom said...

I love this one!!

Come by when you can...

www.frugaltractormom.blogspot.com